On 26/03/14 13:38, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Wed, 26 Mar 2014 12:32:20 +0000
rmg<perm...@dick.georgeson.me.uk>  wrote:

Hello rmg,

When you shut down after pressing [Goodbye] (which you do, it's a
dedicated machine) you get '/usr/lib/libreoffice/soffice not
responding'. If you close the front end with the close button you don't
- but then it doesn't do its cleanup.

Any suggestions?
soffice doesn't exist there on my system;  I have /usr/bin/soffice which
is a link to /usr/lib/libreoffice/program/soffice
Quite right, my mistake, it's '/usr/lib/libreoffice/program/soffice not responding' and the link from /usr/bin is there too.

I suggest you check your spreadsheet for references
to /usr/lib/libreoffice/soffice and if they exist, change them
to /usr/bin/soffice
No references anywhere in the spreadsheet or the macros to <anything>soffice.

--
Dick Georgeson