Hi :)
Grrr, pressed the send button instead of delete!  Sorry!

On 11 April 2014 20:50, Tom Davies <tomc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi :)
> I only get that down-arrow / chevrons when i un-fullscreen lIbreOffice and
> make it small enough that not all the items on the toolbar are visible.
>
> That url / search-box, with it's drop-down is really neat!  I like it a
> lot! :)  But it's a lot like the list in the

File - "Recent Documents"

and not at all like the graphics in the all-new splash screen we get when
we start LibreOffice.  It might be worth posting a "feature request" to see
if the url-bar thing could be modified to make it more consistent with the
splash-screen or if it could be an option for it or if the splash-screen
could be accessed some other way.

Tbh i never pay much attention to the splash screen on programs.  Hmm, it's
not really a splash screen at all is it?  That appears earlier.  I think
you are right calling it the "start up screen".