charles meyer wrote:
> Might anyone on the list be using a Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2?
>
> I've been "enjoying" a Dickens of a time trying to get it to sync with
> my PC so I can transfer a video file *from* the tablet to the
> PC.
>
> Samsung tech support has been abysmal and Google results have been
> mostly older posts for older tablets or for transferring files *from* a
> PC to the tablet that don't work for transferring a video file *from*
> the tablet to the PC.

I don't have a Samsung tablet, but I do have a couple of Android
devices.  I have a couple of methods I use to transfer files.  First,
just connecting to my computer via a USB cable opens up the tablet so I
can copy or move files.  I also use an app called ES File Explorer,
which allows me to access computer file shares via WiFi.  Both methods
work well.