On 4/29/2014 6:21 PM, Tom Cloyd <tomcloydm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Everyday, I organize my life around two large LO spreadsheets. I'm
running ver. 4.2.1.1.

Since the last major update (ver. 4.2.1?), my day begins with a serious
of crashes - only after I save both sheets (separately, of course) 6-12
times, each time after some small operation, do they get stable.
Usually. Mostly. Except when they aren't.

I'm doing wild, exotic things like moving rows around, and inserting
rows, or filling in columns with data copied from other columns.

I'm SO ready for the next version.

Anyone have a clue when it's due to land?

4.2.3 is the current release version.

Why do you think that 4.2.1 is current?

4.2.4 will be released very soon though.

Or you could always roll back to 4.1.6 (prior stable branch).