Thanks,
Actually, that base in ms access is kind of start point, and needs to be
more developed,so I have to learn LO macros anyway :(
 I'm reading the book OpenOffice.org Macros Explained (great book!), and
making new version in LO but in LO Calc.
Thank you once again :))

--
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can
become it.