Hi :)
I should use Draw more.  It's the better tool for the job for the company
newsletter but i just feel more comfortable in Writer.  So,

Writer = 80%
Calc  =   5% (and mostly only to check my answers to mailing list)
Draw = 10%  (mostly use Inkscape and Gimp tbh but Draw trumps them for
floor plans etc)
Base =   2%  (again, "use" might not be an accurate term)
Math =   2%
Impress= 1%