Well, there's always the stable release. That's supposed to be less buggy than the fresh. I guess I just enjoy punishing myself.

-Bill

On 6/6/2014 10:09 AM, anne-ology wrote:
        yet another reason to not update  ;-)

        from the 'out-of-date' corner: I'm still using 3.4  ;-)

From: "J. Van Brimmer" <jerry...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 8:42 AM
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc - Chart border
To: LibreOffice List <users@global.libreoffice.org>

I have noticed that somewhere along the update path, the borders around
charts inserted into Calc have disappeared. I'm now using LO 4.2.3.3 on
Linux. But I don't know exactly when it happened. When I create a new
chart, and set up a border, the border doesn't show up.

Sorry, Willian, I know this doesn't answer your question, it's just that I
have noticed the same problem.

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 2:20 AM, William Drago <wdr...@suffolk.lib.ny.us>