Hello,

You can see the account to which the mails are being send (the same that
subscribed the list) if you analyse the source of a message that you receive
from the list.
To get the source of a mail is program-dependent:

Apple Mail: Menu Presentation -> Message -> Raw content
Thunderbird: Display -> Source code of the message (U)

Best regards,

Vitorio