On July 8, 2014 7:29:02 PM PDT, Tom Davies wrote:
>Is that a guide?

Yes. 450 Pages that bored me to sleep when I read it last night.
(Actually, it was only the last 200 pages, all of which was technical data more
useful to
somebody migrating from EBDIC to OOo, than somebody who currently uses LibO,
and just needs to know how to write Arabic, Japanese and Greek in the same
sentence.)

>Documentation Project might be interested.

That goes without saying.

From my pespective the issue is whether or not go spend a couple of hundred
hours figuring out
the optimal way to work around the flaws in LibO that minimize its utility when
communicating in about a dozen writing systems. The work around described in
that document no longer works.

jonathon

--
Your documents. Your language. Your way.