On 07/09/2014 12:23 PM, Brian Barker wrote:

Yes - but you don't say what the controlling factor might be. There must be some aspect of the list that indicates the point at which you want the totals to stop. Instead of using
=X100-X99
you need something like
=IF(condition;X100-X99;"")
with "condition" being something like A100>0 or A100<>"" - referring to whichever column shows how far you want your values to be calculated.

Thanks a lot Brian - that did it!!!

My formula is now 'IF(First column cell>0,subtract the two cells,"")'

And that has fixed it 100% - I appreciate the help!!

IanW
Pretoria RSA