JWC ,

yes, write some macro's and use the API to make your own filepicker dialogs
when needed i can give you the code

greetz

Fernand
Is there a way to restrict the LibreOffice Writer "Save As", "Open" file
dialog window so that it only allows users to look in specfic folders on a
system. Specifically I'm trying to prevent the user from viewing the
contents of /usr and other related system folders. I'm currently using
LibreOffice 4.0.4.2 for RHEL 6. I suspect this will have to be changed in
the code but I don't know where to start. Thanks!

-JW