I am working on a Google spreadsheet for a group and wondered if anyone knew as to how compatible were the two formats.

So far it has been good but I was hoping to try to develop a spreadsheet file for the group a little more extensively and wondered if it would be better to just work from the Google spreadsheet and then download the results to my copy of LibreOffice Calc or could I just as well work from Calc and upload the new versions of the file back up to Google Drive-Spreadsheet.

I would prefer to work from Calc.

Thanks for any information.

Marc

--