Hello,

Also you may have a scale option in your printer driver. But this is vendor
dependent. We have this option in Canon drivers for iRC5045, but not for Xerox
WorkCenter 5330 (our photocopiers/printers).

The PDF option is 2 steps but universal, as Preview.app will then be able to
scale down your document without problems.

Cheers,

Vitorio Delage

Académie nationale de médecine
Gestion du parc informatique