On 07/12/2014 12:56 PM, Robert Peirce wrote:
On 7/10/14, 2:33 AM, John R. Sowden wrote:
I have tried to standardize on freesans 10 point for most ss uses.  I
just came on a file with very small type size, yet when I selected the
cell and the format -> font, I got freesans 10 point.  Not wanting to
diagnose myself as blind and/or crazy, I brought up another file with
the same freesans 10 point, and they are clearly different.

why?,

I wrote about this a while back, but I was unable to find the two files with differing size text. I just found them. They are both freesans 10 point, there are no embedded fonts per the properties selection, I found no differences except for the text size. The only thing I can think of, is, some files may have been opened with freesans/10, while others were opened the the Microsoft mermaid font (arial), and then changed.

Thoughts?

John

oh yes: ubuntu 14.04, LO 4.2.4.2