On Mon, 28 Jul 2014 19:54:14 +0200
Paul <paulste...@afrihost.co.za> wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Jul 2014 21:33:24 +0700
> "Urmas" <davian...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > A lout known as "Charles-H. Schulz":
>
> making note of this...
[snip]

Best thing you can do, IMO, is what I did after somebody recently
chided me for attempting to engage the troll in debate: His missives
go straight to /dev/null.

Unless somebody quotes him...

Fixed.  Now those, too, will go straight to /dev/null.  (Including,
if I did it right, this one...)

Life's too short to waste it on his kind.

Regards,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is