Hi Brian.
On 2014-07-31 16:04, Brian Barker wrote:
At 19:34 30/07/2014 -0700, Wanda Moore wrote:
I have tried to email questions, but they have never been responded to.

This seems to be untrue:
o Your message of 25 May 2012 ("Documents do strange things") resulted in thirteen list replies, and you must have seen these, as one reply was from you! o Your message of 15 March 2012 ("Problem with LibreOffice-text won't stay put") resulted in eight list replies, including three from you.

I have been getting everyone else's emails, which is in the hundreds.

That is the nature of a mailing list.

I don't know why I haven't gotten through about my questions . . . . Please let me know how I can do this.

Er, improve your recall?! (And note that you will not see your own messages to the list echoed back to you, but that is a quirk of Gmail, your mail provider, which sees trashing these copies as helpful!)
From one computer I see my own replies and from another computer I don't, there is a definite quirk there. But to make up for sometimes not seeing my own replies I always get your replies in stereo, although I haven't figured out which is the left and right channel.

Steve

I no longer want to receive everyone else's emails.

Then you no longer want to be subscribed to the list.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker