Hi :)
I have no idea about this sort of thing.  The url given only works on the
local machine.  You might want to use some file-sharing service  such as
drop-box or something.

Alternatively there is something very neat in Nabble that lets you upload
files and also injects the http-type url link into the message for you so
you don't have to worry about that.