thanks Stuart. You have made my life a lot easier.

I didn't even think of the advanced search :(

Cheers

On 11/11/14 10:59, V Stuart Foote wrote:
Tim,

Done from the Advanced search tab. Check boxes in the Search by people
field...

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&email1=tim.lloyd%40gmx.com&emaillongdesc1=1&emailtype1=exact&product=LibreOffice&query_format=advanced

Stuart