On 11/15/2014 10:57 AM, William Drago wrote:
I'm trying to insert a horizontal line into my LO document. The help
1. Click in the document where you want to insert the line.
2. Choose *Insert - Horizontal Rule*
Well, there's no Horizontal Rule under insert. So how is this done?
1. Use the F11 key to open the Styles and Formation window.
2. At the bottom of this window, change "Automatic" to "All Styles."
3. Go down through the list of paragraph styles until you find
4. Place the cursor on the empty line where you want it to be.
5. Double click "Horizontal line" .
To unsubscribe e-mail to: users+unsubscr...@global.libreoffice.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted