On 15-11-2014 17:45, Alan B wrote:
On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 10:57 AM, William Drago <wdr...@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
wrote:

I'm trying to insert a horizontal line into my LO document. The help says:

1. Click in the document where you want to insert the line.
2. Choose *Insert - Horizontal Rule*
Well, there's no Horizontal Rule under insert. So how is this done?

You're  right Bill. (At least insofar as LO 4.2 is concerned.)  Though it
works for AOO so seems this is a place where the two have diverged.

In any case to insert a horizontal rule I know of two methods...

1. Type three consecutive dashes "---" at the beginning of a line and press
enter.

this only works i delete the autocorrect of a '-', which replaces the '-' for a '─'

LO 4.3.4.1