LibreOffice Manager does not seem directly related to LibreOffice (or to
this mailing list). Maybe you'll have better chances of getting help about
it on a dedicated forum.

Now, if you want to install LibreOffice by hand, you can always grab an
archive containing all the application packages from
https://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-fresh/. This will most
likely result in a complete and working installation of LibreOffice on your
system.

--
Cley Faye
http://cleyfaye.net