Regina, I am pretty sure this did not work when I did this with my
first Template that I saved. That did seem to work when I used the
work around that Brian offered. And it does appear that you need to
restart LibreOffice for anything you have saved to appear. So I am
trying to figure out exactly where the line is between a bug and a
shortfall in the documentation.

--
Kevin B. O'Brien
zwiln...@gmail.com