*,

A quick query of our Nabble archives shows nothing beyond Joeran Beel's
opening ad for a dev to write a plug-in for Docear.

Maybe Joeran B. will pipe up, but this was the latest posted over on the
Docear site:

http://www.docear.org/2014/10/23/how-to-proceed-with-the-development-of-the-docear4libreoffice-add-on/

So while folks wait for the Docear project to get a move on,  the Zotero
plug-in is already fully integrated into LO and AOO.

Personally, I still think Thompson-Reuters is missing the boat by not
resuming CWYW development support for ODF  (LO 4, AOO  4 and kin)--and
finally implementing a Linux flavor.  But of course I benefit from Campus
site licensing for some of the  commercial software.

Stuart