Hi Everyone!

Yesterday evening I take a look to LibreOffice 4.5.x initial release note page:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/4.5

And scrolling down the page I see, among the likely concrete 4.5 targets, the Windows 64 build!!! :-) ;-)
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/msvc-x86_64
http://ostrovsky.org/libo/LibreOfficeDev_4.5.0.0.alpha0_Win_x64.2015-02-18.msi

I think no more main releases could be skipped again. No more!

I ask myself if this is a "Collabora" contribution like the Android viewer that is a 4.5.x based build too:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.collabora.libreoffice
https://libreoffice-from-collabora.com/
or something else...

In any case, I am very happy for all of us! I will test my bugs in that build too and report the results in the bug tracker.

Have a nice evening,

Carlo

--
ing. Carlo Strata