All,

Does anyone else have this problem and is there a solution?

When I double click on a writer or calc file it opens behind the windows explorer window that I double clicked in.

I'll explain this another way in case that's not clear. Say I have a folder open on my screen with some .odt and .ods files in it. If I double click on a file to open it, it will open behind the folder that contains the file I clicked on.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Is there a solution?

Thanks,
-Bill