Quoting Tim Lloyd <tim.ll...@gmx.com>:

Dave,

can you make changes to the docs? If yes then this link may help (post #3). If not then no immediate ideas

http://en.libreofficeforum.org/node/185

Cheers

yes, that looks good, thanks!

On 14/03/15 12:12, Dave Stevens wrote:
I have dozens of book length documents that I open with LO. I am usually obliged to not read them through at one sitting, so I've been exporting them as .pdfs so I can use evince as a reader. That works fine because if I close the document and reopen it, I'm back where I left off - evince keeps track. Is there a way to get this behaviour in LO?

Dave

"As long as politics is the shadow cast on society by big business,
the attenuation of the shadow will not change the substance."

-- John Dewey