Am 19.03.2015 um 14:07 schrieb Andreas Säger:
Am 19.03.2015 um 11:49 schrieb hw:

Copying icons?

Indeed. In order to copy table or view contents from one DB to another
DB you copy the table _icon_ from one database window, select the table
icon in the other database window (the DB where you have write access)
and paste.
A dialog pops up which lets you map the matching fields of both tables.

How weird, I'd never think of doing anything like that. And if I would, I wouldn't do it because LO is too likely to crash, leaving me with a mess.

BTW, as to reports, no, I don't want to alter data in reports, only in spreadsheets.