Hi :)
I meant to the LibreOffice bug-reporting system;
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/feedback/
I'm not sure whether it'd be better to mark as a "feature request" or keep
as a standard bug-report so just do the default for now.

If you have already filed a bug-report with Mendeley then it'd be great to
include a clickable link to that in your report to the LibreOffice people.
If the Mendeley people are being nice then it'd be nice to copy the new
link from your bug-report here to them but they sound a bit unfriendly so i
would leave that for a couple of days - that gives the LibreOffice people
have more of a chance of "getting up to speed".