On 04/29/15 05:20, Andreas Säger wrote:
> Am 29.04.2015 um 02:38 schrieb Mark LaPierre:
>
>> (soffice:11595): Gtk-WARNING **: Attempting to store changes into
>> `/root/.local/share/recently-used.xbel', but failed: Failed to create
>> file '/root/.local/share/recently-used.xbel.74D5XX': No such file or
>> directory
>>
>> (soffice:11595): Gtk-WARNING **: Attempting to set the permissions of
>> `/root/.local/share/recently-used.xbel', but failed: No such file or
>> directory
>>

> /root ???

Yup, root.  I was trying to install it as a system wide extension.  That
would take root powers.

Maybe I need a little hand holding.  I RTFM and followed the
instructions but no soap.  Can any of you who were successful tell me
how you got it installed for Libreoffice 4 as a system wide extension?

--
    _
   °v°