On 8-5-2015 16:36, Paul D. Mirowsky wrote:
Sorry about the lack of clarity.

I am opening a 'csv' document in Writer.

When using "Find and Replace" with "Regular Expression" checked and
"Search for" using characters "^.".
I click on <Find Next> button.  With cursor on position 1,1 of document,
it finds and highlights the first position character.
The misbehavior begins now.  Clicking on the <Find Next> button
increments to the next character, not the next line 1st position.

I have also discovered that if I "Find and Replace" with "Regular
Expression" checked and "Search for" using characters "^." but have
"Backwards" checked, it works correctly.  That is to say it goes to the
last line in the document, and repeated clicking on <Find Next> button
goes to and highlights the line above at the first character.

/7/2015 10:53 AM, Piet van Oostrum wrote:
Paul D. Mirowsky wrote:

  > LibreOffice Version: 4.4.2.2
  > Build ID: c4c7d32d0d49397cad38d62472b0bc8acff48dd6
  > Locale: en_US
  >
  > Windows 7 Professional SVC Pack 1 on Intel.64 bit.

I can confirm that it does not work on Windows7, version 4.4.2.2

It works correct on Linux, with version 4.1.6.2

After installing 4.4.3.2 on Windows7, i see that this version.....
works correct again!