Am 12.05.2015 um 12:45 schrieb hw:

Hi,

I need, of course, formulars to be case sensitive.  This can be set in
the options for calc.  The option is not saved permanently and every
time I open a spreadsheet, I need to set the option again.

How can I save this option permanently so I don't need to set it over
and over again?

To clarify: I need the string comparisons of IF() to be case sensitive: 'if(a1 = "x"; ...) is, of course, different from 'if(a1 = "X"; ...)'.

Why would anyone make them not case sensitive unless explicitly specified, and how do I specify case sensitiveness per formula?