At 17:34 31/05/2015 +0200, Lens Paul wrote:
If I remember rightly, at recovery process, most of the files were marked green (recoverable) except this one. LO proposed to save a copy in the "My Documents" directory but there seemed to be none saved there.

As I understand things, any recovered document is merely opened in LibreOffice, and it is up to you to save it and to choose where to save it. Indeed, you might know you wanted to overwrite whatever previous version you have, or you might want to save it as a separate document until you had checked exactly what condition it was in.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker