On 06/15/2015 04:12 PM, Andreas Säger wrote:

> Legacy formats are very well supported since many years. On topic: No
> sheets get lost.
> LibreOffice does a very good job reading all kinds of foreign file
> formats. However, writing out OOXML has too many flaws so it does not

OOXML is an ISO file format for legacy documents.
It is not an ISO file format for current/contemporary documents.

I realize that 99.9999% of the people out there don't understand the
difference, but that difference is precisely why a clean round trip
from/to any file format and OOXML is not doable.

jonathon