Go to Tools > Options > Language Settings, and make your choices for
English (UK) instead of English (USA). That should give you the D/M/Y
you seek.

Regards,

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 3:22 PM, John Robins <johnrobins...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I downloaded the US version easily from the Mac App store.
>
> Problem is that it will not accept UK dates of dd/mm/yy.
>
> I tried downloading Libre Office from the Web but this won’t work either.
>
> How can I resolve this problem please?
>
> John
>
> John Robins
> johnrobins...@gmail.com
>
> 11, Andrew Close
> Wokingham. RG40 2 HY
>
> 07710 612339 / 0118 978 4486

Kevin B. O'Brien
zwiln...@gmail.com
http://google.me/+kevinobrien
“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.”
- Will Rogers