At 14:45 21/07/2015 +0200, Pier Andreit wrote:
I would like to do in writer (tables or text) as in calc, if in cell A1 I have "something" and in cell A2 I insert "=A1" in cell A2 I'll have "something"

The syntax would be "=<A1>", I think.

I tried with formulas but didn't succeed. it seems that they treat only numbers...

It seems so.

any suggestion?

Yes: create what you need in a spreadsheet and copy and paste the required cell range into your text document. It will appear as a table but will function like the spreadsheet section that it is.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker