From: Graham P Davis <news...@scarlet-jade.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 8:35 AM
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: [OT] Operating Environment Survey
To: users@global.libreoffice.org

On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 11:45:08 +0000 (UTC)
Gary Collins <gcatl...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> On 23/07/15 09:40, Gary Collins wrote:
> > We didn't have computers at all at school,
> neither did we....log tables and slide rule!

We only had log tables; standard slide rules weren't allowed as they
were too inaccurate. Drifting a bit more OT, ball-point pens weren't
allowed either, only fountain pens.

To put this in some sort of perspective, I left school in 1962 aged 18.

--
Graham P Davis, Bracknell, Berks.
OS: Linux: openSUSE 13.2 (64-bit); KDE 4.14.9; Kernel: 4.1.3