hi every one.
i tried many versions of libreoffice and almost all versions that i
tried, hang and crash in my system windows xp service pack 3 ram 2.50,
cpu 2.25.
its error as follows maybe exactly this or somthing like this.
microsoft visual c runtime library runtime error. 6025 pure virtual
function call.
it accoures most of the times i open and then close a document word.
the best version with less crash and less error about microsoft visual
c is only version 4.3.0.4 for me.
whats the problem? whats the solution?
its interesting to note that it error is specially for libreoffice not
openoffice, and also i installed microsoft visual c version 2005, 2008
and 2010 before.
its a very big problem for my work and any help and guide is very
welcome and appreciated.