El 2015-08-28 a las 05:17, Tanstaafl escribió:
On 8/28/2015 1:44 AM, Denis Navas <denis.na...@gmail.com> wrote:
I copied a table from calc to write.

This bug isn't about embedded spreadsheets, it is about WRITER TABLES.
They are two totally different things.

To reproduce:

1. Open new blank Writer document.
2. Click on the Table menu, click on 'Insert Table'.
3. Click inside a cell.
4. Click the 'Table' menu, click on 'Protect Cells'

Now try to unprotect the cell you just protected. There is no way to do it.

Protecting/Unprotecting the entire Table using the Navigator does NOT
unprotect the cell that you protected.

I copy the table from calc and asted as rtf on writer, as I reported.

What's important I believe, is that I am working on Windows.

--

Denis J Navas