I have a document where images in a table stop displaying after a TOC update.
Can't find a bug related to this.
If I adjust the table row height the images display again.
LO Version: 4.3.7.2 Build ID: 430m0(Build:2) Opensuse on Linux
It doesn't do this on 4.1.6.2 on Win 7.
It does do it on 4.3.7.2 on mac. Yosemite.
It does do it on 4.4.5.2 on win  7.

I don't know if it is a regression requiring a bug or already resolved.

Attached (via nabble) file and before/after pdfs. (and yes, I have yet to
resize my images)
Steve
imageDisappears.odt
<http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4160204/imageDisappears.odt>