Hello

I'm using LibreOffice 5.0.1.2 to open a PowerPoint file using LO's Impress.

I can successfully export all the slides in one go through File > Export as
images, but can't find how to export a given slide.

I searched through the File menu, through the "Export as images" dialog, by
right-clicking on the slide, all to no avail.

Google didn't help either.

Is there really no way to export just a single slide?

Thank you.