On Wednesday 21 October 2015 10:40:13 AM Steve Edmonds wrote:
> On 2015-10-21 09:49, Bruce Byfield wrote:

> Not completely correct I think. Cross references has selections from
> Headings (includes headings not in Outline numbering) and numbered
> paragraphs (includes paragraphs not in outline numbering).
> I agree with the navigator and table of contents.

Try this experiment:

In Outline number, replace Heading 1 with Text Body. Then go to cross-
references, and select Headings. The instances of Heading 1 styles no longer
display.

> What I am not sure of
> is the inter-reaction of the position and spacing or number and
> character style settings in Outline Numbering and those in paragraph and
> numbered list settings.

That's why it's best to use just Outline Numbering, or just paragraph and
numbered settings.

--
Bruce Byfield 604-421-7189 (on Pacific time)
https://brucebyfield.wordpress.com