On 10/25/2015 12:07 PM, Charles Green wrote:
LibreOffice 5.0.2.2 + Ubuntu-Gnome 15.10

Since the upgrade to Ubuntu 15.10, I can no longer control paper size
and orientation from the File->Print Setup -> Options

Has anyone else seen this issue?

I run Ubuntu with MATE added - not the Ubuntu Mate distro.
I have not seen that issue with 15.10 and LibreOffice 5.0.2[?]

Of course, I tend to setup the page in LO and then I do see a problem with the printer controls in the print menu. I have the issue there where I cannot switch out Letter size[defined in the document] and Borderless Letter size, for better poster/sign printing.

I tend to export to a PDF document and then use its printer menus for the needed paper.

So I have not seen orientation issues, but the ability to change the paper's type within LO and Ubuntu 15.10 [with MATE installed from the repositories and not using the Ubuntu/MATE distro]. I upgraded from 15.04 on that system.