El 29-10-2015 23:31, James E. Lang escribió:

I am a devoted LO user. That said, AOO & LO are cousins. Birth announcements are welcome in most families.

It is not that and so far nobody has referred to that. To me I'm glad AOO has had a new release, but this mailing list does not have that objective. There are other ways to promote and publicize such news.

This mailing list is for users to help each other to solve problems related to the configuration and use of LibreOffice.

Such issues and anyone who stays away from that goal, makes mailing list is inefficient and ineffective.

Convert this mailing list into something better depends on us. Thank you.

---
Bastián Díaz
https://telegram.me/diazbastian