> Remove any confidential content and attach it to a mail to
> ville...@t-online.de
> I'll try to connect it to my biblio database and see what happens.
the problem is not concerning to document. The problem is with options of
libreoffice. Even if i will create new empty document i can not be able
edit bibliography database using menu Tools->Bibliography database. If i
will go to menu view->data source (F4) i can see bibliography but i can
not also use insert->indexes and tables->bibliography entry. I dont see
any entry in combobox "short name"
The document is unpublished article.  teach me please - how i can connect
bibliograhy to document. Honestly saying the situation appeared after my
trying to change default biblio database to my own. After that i can not
connect nor default database nor my own one.