It is possible. If you want 5.0.2 specifically (not sure why...having
identical versions on all machines really isn't required) but here are
steps (assuming you're using 64 bit machine):

1. Download the debian package located:
https://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/5.0.2.2/deb/x86_64/LibreOffice_5.0.2.2_Linux_x86-64_deb.tar.gz
;

2. Untar the file (navigate to folder using your file browser, right click
on .tar.gz, uncompress it);

3. open terminal

4. use "cd" command to navigate to the DEBS folder inside of the
uncompressed folder you just uncompressed, for example if I uncompressed
the tar.gz to ~/Downloads then I would be something like this "cd
~/Downloads/[FOLDER NAME]/DEBS

5. sudo dpkg -i *.deb

for the help files:

https://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/5.0.2.2/deb/x86_64/

Download the relevant one and install the debian file the same way as
described above.

Best,
Joel

--