It is possible via the command line with --headless option.
What you found should be still valid today.

By the way, as Pedro said, this is community mailing list. Thus help is
given on a volunteer basis.
If you need professional and quick support you should consider a paid
service indeed.

There are also other businesses and professionals available, as CIB or
Studio Storti for example.

You can get a list of certified people and companies here:
https://www.documentfoundation.org/certification/migrators/
https://www.documentfoundation.org/certification/developers/

---
Gabriele Ponzo