From: "James E. Lang" <jim+...@lang.hm>
To: LibreOffice Users <users@global.libreoffice.org>
Sent: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 0:00
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Cut & Paste in Calc

Version 5.0.3.2 (Linux)

I cut (Ctrl+X) U3:U2870 each cell of which contains a formula, deleted U2,
selected GT3, and attempted to paste (Ctrl+V). With prior versions of LO that
I've used this would have placed the former contents of U3:U2870 into
GT3:GT2870 but with this version I get a Text Import screen that looks like
data is coming from a different type of documents such as a csv file.

This is unexpected, even _if_ correct, behavior.

Oops, the formulas got stripped. The computed values got pasted instead such as
could have been done formerly by a Paste Special.

• Can this behavior be confirmed?

• Did I do something incorrectly?

• Is this a planned change of behavior?

--