Hi,

Running :O 5.0.3.2 on IMac and have seen there is a 5.0.4 update, however, perhaps my issue does not require an update.

Anyway, the formula involves COUNTIF with the search range on another sheet and the search criteria in a cell adjacent to the countif formula.

=COUNTIF(Data.$C$4:C$492,$B17)

Each search criteria (B17), is text consisting of spaces, numbers and special characters i.e. BLUE GUM LANE (NO'S 1 – 17)

On my version of LO this formula displays a zero as the count of the search criteria however on reviewing the Data sheet, I can identify at least one exact replica within range, yet it is not counted?

Any ideas to get the correct answer of the number of times a field appears?

Regards
Hylton