Hi guys,

I installed LO 5.0.3.2 on new Windows 10 laptop (immediately upgraded from 8.1 to 10 after purchase) the other day. When I loaded some of my ODT and ODP documents, I noticed that the bullets in lists are missing or unwanted characters are used.

Looking at the "Formats|Bullet and Numbering..." shows the attached dialog.

Any idea what's going on? Should the LO installer contain some additional fonts that are not already present on a new Windows 10 laptop? Is it necessary to install additional fonts manually?

Thanks in advance for any pointers,

Stephan