Am 23.12.2015 um 17:21 schrieb Blake McBride:
> Greetings,
>
> I am using LibreOffice Base 4.4.3.2 on 64 bit Linux with a PostgreSQL DB.
>
> I have a hierarchy of tables such that:
>
> Table A
> Table B (many B to one A relationship with Table A)
> Table C (many C to one B relationship with Table B)
> and so on...
> Table E....
>

> I am trying to use the Form Wizard to create a form that allows the user to
> edit tables A and B only.

Forget the form wizard. It is close to useless. Get the "Form Design"
toolbar. Hit the 5th button ("Form Navigator"), right-click the forms
collection and start your own hierarchy of forms and subforms with grids
and list boxes. Subforms and list boxes are the elements which help you
to edit 1-n relations and m-n relations as well.

[Tutorial] Forms in OpenOffice.org Base
> https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=28235

[Tutorial] Creating a form in Design view
> https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=32757

[Example] Relations reflected by list boxes in forms